Beagle Bed & Breakfast is looking for a responsible and hard-working individual to join our team as our weekday Manager. Besides enjoying the company of dogs, applicants must be punctual, reliable, attentive to details, be physically fit to stand/walk all day as well as bending and squatting, and finally comfortable in groups of dogs.
Must have 2 years Managerial experience.
Must have 2 years Dog Training experience.
Must have 4 years Dog Handling experience.
· Full time: At least 40 hours per week
· General schedule – weekdays, with the occasional weekend day when needed
· PTO Benefits
· On call on days off, except for during vacation
· Work at least 4 hours on 2 major holidays
· Prepare and lead monthly staff meetings with Owner
· Employee evaluations (with Owner) – 30 day, 6 month, 1 year, annually
· Implement and enforce policies
· Coordinate staff communications (verbal followed up by Slack messages) to motivate
· Provide involvement in weekday activities – Lead by example and be proactive
· Coordinate monthly check-ins with Dog Wranglers with Owner
· Meet with new clients for Meet & Greets and complete Temperament Test for new dogs
· Coordinate and celebrate staff birthdays
· Plan and provide morning Enrichment on the Farm training on Mondays and Wednesdays
· New employee interviews with Owner
· Provide daily pictures via system text to all boarding owners
· Attend some events/shows to advertise the business with Owner
· Coordinate and provide new employee training
· Provide information to clients (i.e. following up on injured/sick/absent dogs)
· Customer service, communication with owners